Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Mediterranean Indian Fusion recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mediterranean Indian Fusion recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean indian fusion recipe. You can have mediterranean indian fusion using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Mediterranean Indian Fusion:
- Use 250 Grams of Basmati rice.
- Prepare 150 grams of Red Lentils.
- Provide 1 of tblspTumeric.
- Provide 1 of spn Black pepper.
- Provide 1 of tblsp Durban wet Masala.
- You need 1 of tblsp Garlic Ginger Chillie paste.
- You need 1 of tblsp Cumin and BBQ mix.
- Take 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Sweet Corn.
- Provide 3 of Tomatoes.
- Get 1 of Brinjal.
- Use 2 of Carrot.
- Take 1/4 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of handfull Corriander.
- Use 250 ml of boiling water.
- Get 1 KG of Lamb Knuckles with Marrow.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Mediterranean Indian Fusion:
- Soak the Rice and Lentils in Tumeric cold water after you washed it. Set asside while boiling the Lamb in water with the BBQ Cumin Spice for 20mins on high heat with a lid..
- Cut up the Vegetables (carrots, sweetcorn, brinjal) for the Mediterranean pot roast side dish. And add 2 caps Canola Oil, 3 Chillies, BBQ, Cinnamon, half of the chopped Corriander. Let it roast for a bit, 15mins, add a dash of the boiling water and steam for 10mins, set aside once the brinjal is mushy. Keep covered with the lid..
- To make the Tzatziki Raaita fusion, mix Maas Milk, squeeze lemon juice, 1 cap Canola Oil, rest of Corriander, 1chopped Chilli, Cucumber Skin finely chopped. Set aside. Add some water if you want it a little runny like a dressing. Or lighter in fat content..
- To make the Tomato Salsa / Sambals, chop the peeled the cucumber and 1 tomato in cubes. Add Chopped Corriander and 1 Chilli. Mix with 1 Cap Canola Oil. Chill until serving time..
- To finnish off the Lamb Briyani, by now the knuckles should be soft and all water absorbed. Grate the remaining tomatoes, grate onions and fry the onions in the Lamb, add the grated tomato, Wet Masala, Chilli Garlic paste, Cinnamon, boiling water, let it braise. Once almost all water is absored, pour in the rice lentils with the water, cover with foil and steam it on low heat for 20mins. Fry onion rings with tumeric on side and pour over cooked Briyani for extra flavour..
- Serve the Cooked Dishes in individual Bowls on a magic Carpet as a family feast..
Restaurant, Central American, Fusion, Malaysian, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free Tom Riby talks to the Michelin-starred chef about his love for India and how he uses the country's spices to breathe new life into Italian cuisine. Manjula's Kitchen is your home for Indian Vegetarian Recipes and delicious Cooking Videos. Come try Sakoon Indian Fusion located near John Hopkins University. We serve authentic Indian cuisine including Chili Paneer, Butter Chicken, and Tandoori Chicken. Best Mediterranean restaurants in Jaipur by Hyatt in India.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Mediterranean Indian Fusion makes your day cheerful.