Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Patato pakora roti recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Patato pakora roti recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to patato pakora roti recipe. To make patato pakora roti you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Patato pakora roti:
- Use of For patato mixchure.
- You need 2 of patato boiled meshed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion chopped.
- Get 2 of green chili chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt ya as your taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chat masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Use of For besan better.
- Use 1/2 cup of besan.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of termaric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of whole zeera.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of organo.
- Prepare of Water as your required.
- Take of For roti.
- Get 2 of wheat flour dough pera.
- Get of Oil for fring.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Patato pakora roti:
- Pahly aik bowl main besan dal kar besan main besan better ke ingredients dal kar pani sy aik normal sa better (na ziada thick na ziada thin) better bana lein.
- Ab patato main patato mixchure waly all ingredients dal kar mix kar ke patato dough ready kar lein.
- Ab 2 normal roti paka lein or aloo wala mixchure roti per spread kar ke 8 pieces main roti cut kar lein.
- Ab roti ke aik piece ko ly kar besan waly better main dip kar ke hot oil main dal kar golden hony take fry kar lein.
- Dosri roti ko bhi isi trha patato mixchure spread kar ke besan better main coat kar ke fry kar lein 2 roti ke 16 pieces ready ho gy raity ke sath serve karein.
Still, the most popular version of sauce is the red pakora sauce! What's more, this red pakora sauce is often served with Indian rice crackers or crisps. Just think of the last time you enjoyed poppadoms, which is a thin Indian crisp. Simple & Quick Potato Snack recipe sweet potato pakoda sweet potato fritters with step by step photo recipe. pakora's are popular and favorite evening snack recipe all over india. you can easily find a street vendor preparing these pakoda's in every corner of a street. one such variety is sweet potato pakoras. it is prepared by thinly slicing the pakora's. it is then dipped in a besan batter and deep.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Patato pakora roti turns your day cheerful.