What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Rustic hotdog tikki masala recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Rustic hotdog tikki masala recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rustic hotdog tikki masala recipe. To make rustic hotdog tikki masala you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Rustic hotdog tikki masala:
- Prepare of hotdogs.
- Get 2 lb of hotdogs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of sauce.
- Provide 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of fenugreek leaves dried optional.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk, or heavy cream traditional.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 medium of chopped Serrano peppers, seeds removed.
- Provide of traditional paste if you want to use instead of the lesser version.
- Provide 1/2 cup of peeled ginger.
- Provide 1/2 cup of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide of garnish.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Rustic hotdog tikki masala:
- For the ginger garlic Paste instructions if using. Take the ginger garlic and put into a blender and blend, adding oil as it blends. Put in a jar with lid into refrigerator, it will keep 2-3 weeks..
- Cut the hotdogs into bite sized pieces and fry with oil. its ok to get them crispy..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add tomatoes, ginger, garlic Serrano peppers, garam masala, paprika, tomato paste, and salt. Let simmer 20 minutes. Most people put into a blender here. Blend smooth, then add back to pan..
- Add the coconut milk, and fenugreek leaves if using. Stirring occasionally simmer 10 minutes..
- Add the hotdogs to sauce simmer3-5 minutes garnish with cilantro serve hope you enjoy!.
- The carb count is way off on this one it says 100 plus on carbs. I have noticed when I put a hotdog recipe up it goes way up. But the hotdogs I use are less then a carb each since their is 24 hotdogs, they contribute only at the most 24 carbs. Split that 6 ways equals 4 carbs, and 7 carbs for the tomatoes per serving. 11 carbs per serving the coconut milk, oil, and spices 0 carbs. Serrano peppers are less then 7 total so not even 18 carbs per serving..
Perfect vegetarian tikka masala for a weeknight meal or to serve in the party. Have you ever tried tikka masala dishes in any Indian Yes, here I am sharing with you our all-time favorite healthy tikka masala recipe. Usually, you will find chicken tikka masala or. Was an Aldi tikka masala sauce a risk? With that info and my Aldi tikka masala simmer sauce in hand, I developed my version of Chicken Tikka Masala.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Rustic hotdog tikki masala turns your day joyful.