Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for complete Daal Ghost (Lamb with Lentils) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Daal Ghost (Lamb with Lentils) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to daal ghost (lamb with lentils) recipe. You can have daal ghost (lamb with lentils) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Daal Ghost (Lamb with Lentils):
- Take 4 tbsp of Toor dal.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Chana dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Masoor dal.
- Use 1 pack of lamb (about 500g) (boneless and cubed).
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 of onion slices.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger (grated).
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic (grated).
- Get 2 tbsp of green chilli (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tin of tomato.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 handful of coriander.
- Prepare 2-3 of red chilli (sliced for garnish).
- Get of Pressure cooker or big saucepan or casserole pot.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Daal Ghost (Lamb with Lentils):
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan (on medium heat). When hot, add the cumin seeds. Fry till the spluttering stops then add onions and fry until they begin to turn pale golden in colour..
- Add ginger and garlic in then fry for a minute. Then add the coriander, cumin, turmeric, green chili, red chillpowder and garam masala powder and fry till the oil separates from the masala. Keep stirring the sauce..
- Add tin of tomato and fry for a few minutes, stirring often. Now add the lamb, salt to taste, and stir well. Fry till browned. Now add all the dals/lentils to the pot. Stir well and add three cups of water. If you are using a pressure cooker, this is the time to put on the lid and cook until you have heard three whistles. The dal/lentils should be done by now. Turn off the heat and allow the steam to release and open the pressure cooker..
- If you are using a casserole or saucepan to cook the Dal Gosht, you need to let the dal come to a boil after adding the water and then simmer, cover the saucepan with lid, and cook until the dal/lentils are soft. The end consistency of this dish needs to be like thick porridge, so keep checking to see if you need to add more water. Add hot water as required to maintain the right consistency until the dal/lentils are cooked. Serve with naan bread or chapati and pilau rice.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Daal Ghost (Lamb with Lentils) turns your day cheerful.