Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Spicy green grams samosas recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Spicy green grams samosas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy green grams samosas recipe. You can have spicy green grams samosas using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Spicy green grams samosas:
- Prepare 1 of onion (finely diced).
- You need 1 of green pepper(finely diced).
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 of \2 kg boiled green grams.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of mixed spice powder.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Take 3 of green chillies(finely diced).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 2 bunch of coriander leaves(finely diced).
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil + 1\2 litre for deep frying.
- Use 1 cup of all purpose flour + 2 tbsp for pasting.
- Provide 1 of \2 cup warm water+ 1 tbsp for pasting.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Spicy green grams samosas:
- In a pan add oil and onions. Fry the onions for a while then add the vegetables, chillies, salt and spices stir them for a while until well cooked and gone down..
- In another bowl put the green grams and mix it with the cooked vegetables until well combined. Set aside. In a separated bowl add the flour and salt whisk for a while then add the warm water knead until the dough is smooth and well combined.Let it rest. In a small bowl add the 2 tbsp flour and a tbsp of water mix into a thick paste..
- Divide the dough into several small balls. Roll each ball into circles of about 4 1\2 inch. Combine two rolled balls of the same size together but before that oil and flour them at the center to avoid them sticking together (when combined the circles should be rolled thinly. But not be very thin). Following the same procedure do that to all the balls in pairs..
- Heat the pan in a medium heat. Fry the rolled circles. It should be nearly cooked on both sides. Then cut them at the center to form triangles (the samosa pockets). Start adding the green gram mixture into the samosa pockets. Paste and close the samosa pockets on the edges..
- Heat the oil for deep frying in a medium heat.Fry the samosas on both sides until golden brown. Let it cool for a while and serve with cold dalgona coffee or drink of your choice..
These triangular dumplings have blurred the lines between breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks for Indian food lovers. These samosa wraps are super easy to put together with spiced potatoes and peas, crisp greens, spicy red onion and a simple homemade mango chutney. Samosas are one of my favorite-est things but making the dough from scratch is rather time consuming. My usual shortcut is to use phyllo dough. Samosa's have got to be one of the most popular snacks in Kenya.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Spicy green grams samosas makes your day cheerful.