Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Egg Fried Rice recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Egg Fried Rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg fried rice recipe. To make egg fried rice you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Egg Fried Rice:
- Get 1 cup of cooked cooled down white rice (I used one of those single serving instant rice cups).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use 4 of chopped green onions (yknow the real skinny ones? If that’s too much onion for you, use less).
- Get 1/4-1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic (if too much, use less).
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of sprinkle of black pepper to taste.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce, more or less. I eyeballed it tbh. A little goes a long way.
- Prepare 1 of dab of honey.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of or so of olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Egg Fried Rice:
- Mix together eggs and cooked rice in a bowl thoroughly. Add in that pinch of salt and set aside.
- Oil to pan, low-medium heat. Add onions. Add garlic. let brown..
- I didn’t do this, but this would probably be the time to add in a protein like chicken or shrimp — or even some other veggies before you add in the rice/egg mixture..
- Add egg and rice mixture. Mix it in well with the other stuff. I had added the rest of the ingredient when the egg was more thoroughly cooked. I guess you could add it sooner but, you do you.
- Now add the soy sauce and honey in and mix them in the best you can. You may need to lower heat to a simmer to ensure that nothing burns. Also yeah, the honey is kind of weird I know. It’s a tinge of sweetness. Also add the pepper while you’re at it, fold that in the mix. Aaaand done! 😁.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Egg Fried Rice turns your day cheerful.