What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Chicken Sukka with Mini Dosa recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Chicken Sukka with Mini Dosa recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sukka with mini dosa recipe. To cook chicken sukka with mini dosa you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Chicken Sukka with Mini Dosa:
- Take 250 gms of Boneless Chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Peppercorn.
- Take 4-5 of dry red chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Methi seeds.
- Provide 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 1/2 cup of Ghee.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chicken Sukka with Mini Dosa:
- Marinate chicken with red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste..
- Dry roast all whole spices – whole red chilli, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, peppercorns, methi seeds, cinnamon, clove, poppy seeds. Grind them to a fine powder..
- Heat ghee, add onions, chopped garlic, add the marinated chicken, cover and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes. Add turmeric powder, salt, water little and cook till chicken is soft..
- Heat ghee + oil, garlic chopped, curry leaves, and add to the cooked chicken. Cover for 10 minutes..
- Make small dosa. Add the chicken pieces on top, add chopped onion and capsicum (optional). Sprinkle coriander leaves and grated coconut. Serve with coconut chutney..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chicken Sukka with Mini Dosa turns your day joyful.