What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Atta(wheat flour) Sirini recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Atta(wheat flour) Sirini recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to atta(wheat flour) sirini recipe. You can have atta(wheat flour) sirini using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Atta(wheat flour) Sirini:
- Take 1 cup of atta.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of sugar or jaggery.
- You need 4 of ladoos.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Take 2 of chopped ripe banana.
- Use 1 of chopped apple.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of roughly crushed black pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of kapoor (khanewala).
- You need 1/2 cup of chhena.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of cashew and raisins.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Atta(wheat flour) Sirini:
- Take a vessel add all the ingredients and mix it well..
- Atta Sirini is ready to served..
It is also widespread in Pakistan. The main difference between Indian whole wheat Atta flour and the normal whole wheat flour from North America is in. Measure all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Do not pack the flour while measuring. Use the "scoop and sweep" method.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Atta(wheat flour) Sirini makes your day cheerful.