What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Taiwanese pan-fried daikon shreds & bacon pie recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Taiwanese pan-fried daikon shreds & bacon pie recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese pan-fried daikon shreds & bacon pie recipe. You can have taiwanese pan-fried daikon shreds & bacon pie using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Taiwanese pan-fried daikon shreds & bacon pie:
- Use of Filling.
- Take half of Daikon.
- Take 2 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 100 g of Bacon.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Dry shrimp.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Lard.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of White pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use of Pie dough.
- Provide 300 g of Plain flour.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Lard.
- Get 1.5 teaspoons of Salt.
- You need 40 cc of Hot water.
- Take 200 cc of Cold water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Taiwanese pan-fried daikon shreds & bacon pie:
- Pare and shred the daikon. Add in a teaspoon of salt in and mix them well. Leave it aside for 30 minutes..
- Squeeze all the liquid from the shredded daikon and put it into a clean bowl..
- Add all other filling ingredients and mix them well..
- Put salt and flour into a big bowl and mix them well. Make a will in the middle and add in the lard and hot water. Mix them well..
- Gradually add in some cold water to form a dough. (Probably no need to use up all the cold water) Keep kneading it until it gets a smooth surface..
- Divide the dough into 6 small doughs and set aside for resting for 30 minutes..
- Flat one small dough and make a bowl shape. Put some filling in..
- Slowly wrap the filling in and twist the dough a bit in order to seal it..
- Flat the pie gently..
- Heat a frying pan and add in some oil to fry the pie for 5 minutes each side until turning into golden brown. Finally put those pan-fry pies into the oven to bake for 15 minutes at 170 °C. Enjoy it with some sweet chilli sauce..
Pan fry them over medium heat in a little bit of oil in a nonstick pan or a well-seasoned wok until hot throughout and browned on both sides. A traditional Taiwanese night market classic. Deep fried tofu with soy…» Daikon radish is most often grown for its root, though the green tops are just as edible and versatile. The root of the Daikon radish is cylindrical with a white skin Daikon radish, botanically known as Brassicaceae raphanus sativus, is a white-fleshed tuber also known as Japanese horseradish or mooli. In Asia, the daikon is used in so many ways: pickled, fried, simmered, stewed, grated, mashed and shredded.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Taiwanese pan-fried daikon shreds & bacon pie makes your day cheerful.