Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for best Beef Steak With Grated Daikon & Ponzu recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Beef Steak With Grated Daikon & Ponzu recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with grated daikon & ponzu recipe. To make beef steak with grated daikon & ponzu you only need 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Beef Steak With Grated Daikon & Ponzu:
- Use 1 of Beef Steak.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons of Finely Grated Daikon (White Radish).
- You need 1 tablespoon of ‘Ponzu’ (Citrus-based Soy Sauce).
- Take of *Find my 'Ponzu' recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/6750485-ponzu.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Beef Steak With Grated Daikon & Ponzu:
- Peel Daikon and finely grate. You may wish to drain to remove excess water, but do not squeeze as you will lose the delicious juice..
- Cook Beef Steak as you like it, then rest for a while. Cut into bite size pieces but it is optional. Season with Salt & Pepper if you like. Enjoy with the grated Daikon and ‘Ponzu’..
Secret to Great Tasting Wafu Hambagu. At Ethel's Grill on Oahu, Hawaii, juicy pork-and-beef patties are served over salty-sweet ponzu sauce and crisp cabbage, and topped with grated daikon and spicy sprouts. Flank steak isn't particularly Chinese in origin, but in honour of the Chinese New Year, we decided to pretend by dressing it up with classic Asian flavours. We start by marinating it in five-spice powder, rice vinegar and soy sauce. Then while the steak is absorbing all those rich flavours, we grate a daikon.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Beef Steak With Grated Daikon & Ponzu turns your day cheerful.