Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Atta (wheat flour) Noodles with veggies recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Atta (wheat flour) Noodles with veggies recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to atta (wheat flour) noodles with veggies recipe. To make atta (wheat flour) noodles with veggies you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Atta (wheat flour) Noodles with veggies:
- You need 2 of slabs of noodles.
- Prepare 2 packets of spicy masala with the noodles.
- Use 2 bowls of veggies, cooked.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need As per taste of Sauces.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Atta (wheat flour) Noodles with veggies:
- I always, make a mix veg masala, with available veggies, keep and use for,2 days. With the mixed veg, Upma, Uttapam can be cooked, easily..
- Boil 3 cups of water. Add two sachets of noodles masala..
- Add two slabs of atta noodles and two bowls of cooked veggies..
- Mix well. One can opt for dry /soupy one. Add sauce if needed and enjoy the spicy,hot, atta noodles. Thanks.
Ladoos made with flours are easier to prepare at home. Atta ladoo is not only good during winters but also in the monsoons. These wheat ladoo make for a good sweet snack for kids as well as for the whole family. easy and quick to prepare delicious ladoo made with whole wheat flour, sugar and ghee. Homemade Whole Wheat Burger Buns, Whole Wheat Pizza Base, Whole Wheat Bread Loaf The combination of besan and whole wheat flour enhanced with spices to make thin, crispy Ribbon The batter requires no soaking or fermenting and can be fortified with a good dose of veggies to make it. Atta halwa is one dessert which I grew up eating as my mom made it very often in her kitchen.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Atta (wheat flour) Noodles with veggies makes your day cheerful.