Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Wheat Flour Ladoo recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Wheat Flour Ladoo recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat flour ladoo recipe. To cook wheat flour ladoo you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Wheat Flour Ladoo:
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2 tb sp sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of ghee + 2 tb sp if needed.
- Take 1/3 cup of almonds and cashew chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Wheat Flour Ladoo:
- Heat 1 tb sp ghee in a wok and fry unts until light brown. Remove it in a plate..
- Add remaining ghee and heat it. And add wheat flour and roast it on medium flame..
- When it turn slightly golden lower the flame and continue to fry until it turn golden and aromatic. Switch off the flame and let it cool..
- When the flour cools add powdered cardamoms and sugar. Powder half of nuts and add in it..
- Add sugar when wheat flour is is at least warm. Add remaining nuts..
- Mix everything well and bind the laddoos. Take small portion of this mixture to you palm and press gently to give the shape of ladoo..
- Store in a airtight jar..
Atta Ladoo is made from whole wheat flour and needs very less ingredients which are mostly available at home. It can be had as a snack any time of the day. It is good for kids and can be given as an after. Wheat Flour Laddu / Atta Ladoo Recipe. Cook In the same pan, add the remaining ghee.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Wheat Flour Ladoo turns your day cheerful.