Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Manchego and chorizo croquettes recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Manchego and chorizo croquettes recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to manchego and chorizo croquettes recipe. To cook manchego and chorizo croquettes you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Manchego and chorizo croquettes:
- Use 80 g of manchego cheese.
- Get 120 g of finely chopped chorizo.
- Use 100 g of panko bread crunbs.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 25 g of butter.
- You need 50 g of plain flour.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- Take 1/2 of a small onion very finely chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Manchego and chorizo croquettes:
- Melt the butter in a pot, fry the onion, gradually add the flour. Making a paste and cook for about a minute. Then add the milk gradually, keep whisking until milk is gone..
- Add cheese and chorizo into the paste and mix until melted. Leave to chill for 1hr +..
- Add beaten eggs to one bowl, flour to another and the breadcrumbs to a separate one. Add flour to your hands. Make 12 balls of paste. Then roll each in eggs, then flour and then breadcrumbs..
- This recipe we oven baked them for 20 mins but I would recommend deep fat frying them instead as it will seal them much better..
All Reviews for Croquettes with Serrano Ham and Manchego Cheese. This spanish croquettes recipe was SO GOOD! The Panko crisped up on the outside perfectly. But when you bit into them, the Manchego-Bernaisse sauce just melted into your mouth. And that chorizo — oh that chorizo — kept us all going back for more.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Manchego and chorizo croquettes turns your day joyful.