Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chocolate glazed donuts recipe. To make baked chocolate glazed donuts you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts:
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE DONUTS.
- Provide 2 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- Get 2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream, more if needed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts:
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray donut pans well with bakers spray. I made 6 regular sized and 12 mini sized donuts with this batter.You could make 12 regular sized or 24 mini donuts if you prefer.
- In a large bowl whisk flour,sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
- In another bowl whisk together buttermilk, sour cream, egg and vanilla.
- Combine the buttermilk/egg mixture with flour mixture and whisk just until combined.
- Spoon into donut pans, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake about 6 minutes for the minis and 7 to 8 minutes for the regular donuts. They will be puffed and spring back when touched.
- Cool just 1 minute then carefully loosen edges so they will not stick. Remove when cool enough to pull out 3 to 4 minutes and cool on wire racks.
- MAKE GLAZE.
- In a bowl combine confectioner's sugar, cream and vanilla, whisk until smooth. Add more cream in drops if to thick, it should be a thick but pourable glaze consistancy.
- Dip tops of donuts in glaze and let dry on wire rack.If you want to decorate them with sprinkles do it right while glazing so the sprinkles will stick.
These chocolate glazed donuts are baked instead of fried, giving them a moist, cake-like texture and are a healthier alternative to a classic fried donut. Make the donuts: Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. These easy homemade baked chocolate donuts are topped with a delicious chocolate glaze and sprinkles! Perfect for breakfast or a sweet treat. Remember when I mentioned in my last post that a few weekends ago I baked a lot of donuts?
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts makes your day cheerful.