Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for best Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe. You can have gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes:
- Take 2-3 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare To taste of Garlic powder.
- Get To taste of Onion powder.
- You need To tastet of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare To taste of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide of Gravy.
- Provide of Hamburger grease.
- Take 3-4 tsp of flour.
- Provide As needed of Milk.
- Provide To tastet of Garlic powder.
- Take To taste of Onion powder.
- You need To taste of Black pepper.
- You need of Mashed Potatoes.
- Take 6-8 of medium potatoes.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take optional of (garlic powder, sour cream, shredded cheese).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes:
- Season ground beef with garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun, and a lil creole seasoning. Mix in real good with hands..
- Form ground beef into patties.
- Place hamburger patties carefully in skillet, wash hands, turn on stove, Cook hamburgers at medium heat. Add a little vegetable oil, if needed to prevent sticking..
- Remove cooked hamburgers from skillet.
- With left over hamburger grease, stir in (with a fork) 3-4 tsp of flour to grease, stir out any clumps and pour in some milk, add in seasonings and let it simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally for a few minutes, turn off heat and let it thicken the rest of the way. *Flour helps thicken gravy*.
- Add hamburgers back to gravy.
- Boil sliced potatoes until soft and easily able to cut through them..
- Drain the potatoes and smash them up.
- Add in butter, salt, and pepper.
- Optional* Add in garlic powder, sour cream, shredded cheese..
Serve generous spoonfuls of hamburger gravy over the mashed potatoes. Smothered Hamburgers are full-on comfort food. Creamy mashed potatoes are topped with gravy and a hamburger. It's also a pretty simple meal to pull together on a weeknight. It's another one of those weeks where I just want plate after plate of comfort food.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes makes your day cheerful.