What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies recipe. To cook healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies:
- You need 2 of Mashed Bananas.
- You need 2/3 cup of Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Use 1 dash of Ground Cloves.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned or Quick Oats Oatmeal.
- Get 1/4 cup of Semi – Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Take 1/4 cup of Crushed Nuts (your choice).
- Get 1/4 cup of Coconut Flakes (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside..
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended..
- Mix last 3 (4 if using coconut) into the mixture..
- Drop 2 tablespoons worth onto the baking sheet keeping 1 to 1 1/2 inch apart..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies makes your day cheerful.