Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pear & chocolate cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys pear & chocolate cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 2 of medium sized firm but ripe pears, diced.
- Take 240 ml of pear, white grape or apple juice.
- Get 150 grams (3/4 cup) of soft brown sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Get 60 grams (1/2 cup) of raisins (optional).
- Get 210 grams (1.5 cups) of plain / gluten-free flour.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (or ginger).
- Use 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- Prepare 110 grams (3/4 cup) of chocolate chips – I use the Enjoy Life brand or Moo-Free brand.
- Provide 65 grams (1/2 cup) of chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Bring the diced pears, juice, sugar, butter and raisins (if adding) to the boil in a saucepan. Turn down the heat and let simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper liners.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, chocolate chips and xanthan gum / chopped nuts if using those too – if not you don't need to replace the nuts or raisins, they're just an optional extra.
- Stir in the cooled pan mixture and vanilla until combined.
- Divide evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of a cake comes away clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack then enjoy!.
- Keep in an airtight container. The juice content will make them a little sticky on top as time passes but they freeze well.
- Just for info, in my original apple cupcake recipe I use 1 large cooking apple, apple juice and a whole teaspoon of cinnamon. The rest of the ingredients/directions are the same.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Prickly pear is commercially available in numerous doseforms, including capsules, tablets, powders, and juices, and as food. Follow manufacturers' suggested guidelines if using commercial products. Ask anything you want to learn about vicky rog by getting answers on ASKfm.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day cheerful.