What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for best Net Crepes (with Chicken curry) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Net Crepes (with Chicken curry) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to net crepes (with chicken curry) recipe. To make net crepes (with chicken curry) you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Net Crepes (with Chicken curry):
- You need 2 of eggs (use 1 whole, another one discard the white).
- Provide 2 C of flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide 1/2 C of coconut milk.
- You need 1 1/2 C of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter (you can use vegetable oil too).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide of Food colouring (use any colour you like).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Net Crepes (with Chicken curry):
- Whisk or blend all the above ingredients..
- Pour batter into net-pancake bottle. I use these bottles. If you dont have any of these, just use any plastic sauce bottles (see pictures below). Or, you can use small mineral water bottle. Poke three holes in the cap of a plastic water bottle using a sharp pointed knife (or corkscrew). Fill the bottle with your pancake batter..
- Heat your non stick skillet over medium heat. If you are using the normal pan, brush the surface of the pan with oil or butter. Drizzle the batter in quick circular motions forming a net-like-pattern or just go straight lines in any directions..
- Allow crepe to cook for one or two minutes. Remove from the pan and fold it triangle or roll it into a log (like springrolls). Enjoy your net crepes with chicken curry..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Net Crepes (with Chicken curry) turns your day joyful.