What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Masala vada l Chana dal vada recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Masala vada l Chana dal vada recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala vada l chana dal vada recipe. You can have masala vada l chana dal vada using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Masala vada l Chana dal vada:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chana dal/ Bengal gram.
- Use 1 tbsp of fennel seed/saunf.
- Take 2-3 of green chilli chopped finely.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of kothmir chopped.
- Use 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Provide Pinch of hing.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger grated(optional).
- Take 2 of onion chopped finely.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Take of To serve with.
- Provide as needed of Chutney / sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Masala vada l Chana dal vada:
- Wash chana dal in water and soak it in water for 2 hours. Drain off and set aside. Make sure there is no water in the dal. Do not over soak..
- Now take a mixer jar, add soaked dal, and run it several times to get a coarse mixture. Do not add water. If required only very little..
- To the mixing bowl, add chana dal mixture, chopped onion, curry leaves, saunf, salt. Mix together all the ingredients to get a well binding mixture. To check, take small portion of dough and shape to vada. The mixture should hold shape well and not fall apart..
- To shape Masala vada, take a small portion of mixture, make it to a ball. Place it on left palm, flatten it, then reverse it on fingers of right hand and drop in hot oil. On a medium flame, heat oil in a pan. Gently slide the vada one after the other. Do not disturb them after adding to oil until they become firm..
- Later turn them to other side and fry unroll golden & crisp on both sides. Likewise fry all vadas in batches. Do not add lot of them one time. While trying..
- Serve masala vada hot. With sauce or coconut chutney..
They are deep fried and served hot channa dal crispy dumpling Masala Vada. Masala Vada is a South Indian favorite snack that is made with spiced chana dal. They are delicious crunchy on the outside and soft inside. Similarly, fry all the parippu vada from the remaining mixture. Masala Vada Recipe, Kabuli Chane Pakoda , How To Make Masala Vada Recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Masala vada l Chana dal vada makes your day joyful.