Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate & salted caramel oreo pie recipe. You can cook dark chocolate & salted caramel oreo pie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie:
- Get 1 packages of Oreo cookies.
- Take 16 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 12 oz of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie:
- Finely crush Oreos using a food processor or blender, or by putting them all in a ziploc bag and a rolling pin. Mix crumbs with 8 tablespoons (one stick) of melted butter..
- Press into the bottom and sides of your pie pan (try to use a pie pan that is at least 1 and 1/4 in deep). Place in freezer for about 15 mins..
- Combine brown sugar with the remaining 8 tablespoons of butter (1 stick) in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk constantly. After it begins to boil, continue cooking for 1 minute and then remove from heat. Whisk in slowly 1/4 cup of the heavy whopping cream and then let cool for 15-20 mins..
- Poor caramel mixture over the frozen Oreo crust. Return to freezer for approx 45 mins. (Want the caramel firm, but not frozen).
- In a saucepan bring the rest of the whipping cream to a simmer. Place chocolate chips in a separate bowl, then pour the cream over the chips. Let sit for a few minutes and then stir until a smooth, thick ganache forms..
- Pour chocolate over the chilled caramel layer, and refrigerate several hours (better if overnight).
- Garnish the top with a little sea salt if you'd like. :).
Please post news about chocolate/dark chocolate. Experiences you've had while eating dark chocolate. And recipes related to dark chocolate. Pure dark chocolate ingredients are chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, cocoa powder and a Creating dark chocolate is a long, complex process. But it's those dark chocolate ingredients, combining in.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie makes your day cheerful.