Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for complete Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan korean bbq burger recipe. You can have vegan korean bbq burger using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- Get of Kimchi Ketchup:.
- You need of Kimchi, 2 Cabbages.
- Take of Tomato Ketchup, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Get of @chillibellasg's Korean Chili Paste / Gochujang, 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Prepare of Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A', 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Provide Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Use of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/4 Lemon.
- Use of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/4 Lemon.
- Take of Korean BBQ Sauce:.
- You need 4 TBSP of Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A',.
- Provide 1 Dash of Liquid Smoke,.
- You need 4 TBSP of Vegan-Friendly Soy Sauce / Tamari,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Rice Wine / Mirin,.
- Use 1 TBSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Prepare Pinch of Garlic Powder,.
- Provide Pinch of Ginger Powder,.
- You need Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Provide Pinch of Gochugaru,.
- Prepare 1 Stalk of Scallions,.
- Get of Burger:.
- Get of Sesame Oil, A Drizzle.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic,.
- Get of Crushed Ginger, 1" Sliced Into Halves.
- Take 2 Stalks of Crushed Scallion,.
- Prepare 4 of Beyond Meat Burger Patties,.
- Get 2 of King Oyster Mushrooms,.
- Get 4 of Vegan Burger Buns,.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Kimchi Finely Chopped,.
- Take 1 Handful of Scallions Finely Sliced,.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- You can check out my previous vegan kimchi and vegan burger buns recipes..
- Prepare the kimchi ketchup. Blitz kimchi, ketchup, chili paste and maple syrup in a blender until smooth. Transfer into a bowl. Add nori flakes, lemon zest and juice. Mix until well combined. Taste and adjust for sweetness and spiciness. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the Korean bbq sauce. In a bowl, add maple syrup, soy sauce, wine, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, mushroom powder and gochugaru. Mix until well combined. Add in scallion. Set aside until ready to use..
- Prepare the burger. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle some sesame oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in 2 patties. Add in the crushed garlic, 1/2" ginger and 1 stalk of scallion. *You can crush them with a back of a knife.*.
- Brush the patties with the bbq sauce. Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. Flip and brush the patties with some more bbq sauce. Baste the patties with all the liquid. Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate with all the crushed aromatics..
- Brush the patties again with more bbq sauce. Repeat the steps for the remaining patties. *By cooking the patties in batches will prevent overcrowding of the skillet, which will create steam rather than searing and cooking.* Slice the mushroom lengthwise into 4 slices. You should have a total of 8 slices..
- In the same skillet, drizzle some sesame oil. Place in the mushroom slices. Again, you can do this in batches. Brush the mushrooms with bbq sauce. Cook until the bottom is lightly caramelized. Flip and brush with more bbq sauce..
- Slice burger buns into 3 tiers. Toast the buns in the same skillet. Once all the patties and mushrooms have been cooked, buns have been toasted, in the same skillet, pour in the remaining bbq sauce. Deglaze and reduce slightly until thick consistency. It should coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl..
- Assemble the burger. Smear kimchi ketchup on the bottom buns. Add some kimchi over the top. Place the patties over the kimchi and drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top. Scatter some scallions..
- Add on the 2nd tiers and smear on some more kimchi ketchup. Followed by 2 slices of mushrooms each. Drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top and some scallions. Close the top of the burger buns. Serve immediately..
I tweaked the recipe for a new and improved spin on the vegan Korean BBQ. Korean cuisine – it's interesting, it's flavorful, it's sometimes animals. Korean BBQ and burgers are together at last in this harmonious new classic. Build burgers by topping buns with cucumbers, patty, more Korean BBQ sauce, and slaw. Fried Vegan Fillet, sticky Korean BBQ, kimchi, pickled cucumber, crispy onion rings, sesame & vegan sriracha mayo.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Vegan Korean BBQ Burger turns your day joyful.