Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Pizza Wheels recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Pizza Wheels recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza wheels recipe. To cook pizza wheels you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Pizza Wheels:
- Take 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough.
- Use 1 small of jar pizza sauce.
- Use 1 cup of pepperoni – chopped to 1/4in pieces (we used a pepperoni stick we found at the store).
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella – chopped slightly for smaller pieces.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Pizza Wheels:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Generously spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. NOTE: I found my Pam with flour for baking works best with these..
- Unroll Pizza dough sheet onto a clean, lightly floured surface, long side facing you (running left to right). Press dough out to make larger, about 12x8in. or so..
- Spread a very thin layer of pizza sauce over surface, reserve the rest of jar for dipping. Next, sprinkle evenly with chopped pepperoni then shredded cheese..
- Beginning with the edge closest to you (long side), tightly roll up dough into a log shape and position seam side down. Cut 12 slices about 1" wide each. TIP: moisten your knife blade with water between each cut to prevent sticking..
- Place pinwheels cut sides up & down, about 2in apart on prepared baking sheet. Place in oven and bake 10 – 12 minutes, or until tops are bubbling and "crust" is lightly golden..
- When done, remove pinwheels from oven, serve immediately with warmed pizza sauce and enjoy!.
- NOTE: If you can't find a whole pepperoni stick to chop up, pre-diced will do. Or even pre-sliced will do, simply give the slices a rough chop and spread over sauce layer according to step 3. Although chopped pepperoni stick makes all the difference in my opinion. ;).
These Pizza Pinwheels are super easy to make, customizable,have the BEST Pizza Sauce, freeze beautifully, and absolutely irresistible for snacks, appetizers or fun meals! A wide variety of pizza wheel options are available to you, such as feature, material, and certification. Find pizza-wheel stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Unfollow pizza wheel to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Pizza Wheels makes your day joyful.