Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Load Mashed potatoes recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Load Mashed potatoes recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to load mashed potatoes recipe. You can have load mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Load Mashed potatoes:
- Get 8 of red potatoes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese(cheddar).
- Get 6 piece of bacon.
- Prepare 3 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Load Mashed potatoes:
- Wash and chop potatoes. In a large pot place potatoes and cover with water..
- Add salt to water and allow to cook until potatoes are tender..
- Cook bacon. And set to the side.(I chop mined before cooking).
- Drain potatoes. And place back into pot. Add butter and milk ..
- Mash potatoes to desired consistency. Stir in sour cream, cheese, bacon, and green onions..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add its ready to serve.(I left the skin on the potatoes but u can also peel them).
When creamy mashed potatoes get combined with baked potato topping, you get a dish everyone will love. Here's how to make Loaded Mashed Potatoes. Transform the leftover mashed potatoes into deliciously soft potato patties loaded with cheese, bacon and everything in between! Recipe by pies and cakes and. Not something for the calorie conscious!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Load Mashed potatoes makes your day joyful.