Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Gnocchi in Chilli tomato sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Gnocchi in Chilli tomato sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gnocchi in chilli tomato sauce recipe. You can have gnocchi in chilli tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Gnocchi in Chilli tomato sauce:
- Provide 2 of boiled and mashed large potatoes.
- You need 250 ml of cake flour.
- Provide Pinch of Pink salt.
- You need of Sauce.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 400 g of whole peeled italian tomatoes in a can from Woolworths.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of tomato paste.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Gnocchi in Chilli tomato sauce:
- Put your mashed potato and add a cup of cake flour and start kneading until it forms into a ball and does not stick to your hands..
- Divide into four balls and roll them into long ropes a centimetre thick. Then cut it into 2.5cm long pieces..
- Using a fork, roll them to give them a line that helps to absorb all flavour of the tomato sauce..
- Using the same water used to boil the potato, add them in small bunches to avoid having them stick to each other. Ensure that the water is still boiling. Once the gnocchi has cooked and ready to be taken out, they will float above the water..
- Set aside and make your sauce.
- For the sauce, saute the onion until glossy before emptying the content of the can into the pot. Let it Simmer for 7 minutes before adding salt and pepper. Ensure you Crush the tomato and add the tomato paste and let it simmer for an additional 2 minutes before taking off the stove..
- Combine the gnocchi and sauce and mix gently..
- Serve with a topping of KJ controlled mozzarella cheese..
Perfect for gnocchi, or any kind of pasta! For a slightly different twist that's an Italian classic, toss cooked gnocchi in tomato sauce, transfer to a buttered baking dish, and top with fresh mozzarella chunks and grated Parmesan. Bake until the cheese is melted and slightly bubbly. This gnocchi with tomato sauce recipe is a simple one pan meal that takes store-bought gnocchi to the next level! Plenty of melty Parmesan and mozzarella make this dish extra delicious.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Gnocchi in Chilli tomato sauce makes your day cheerful.