Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Dark Chocolate Caramel Slices recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Dark Chocolate Caramel Slices recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate caramel slices recipe. To cook dark chocolate caramel slices you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Dark Chocolate Caramel Slices:
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 125 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Provide of Caramel Filling.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk (397gm).
- Use 50 g of unsalted butter.
- You need of Dark Chocolate Layer.
- Provide 200 g of dark chocolate, melted.
- Prepare 50 g of unsalted butter.
- You need of dusting of cocoa powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Dark Chocolate Caramel Slices:
- Preheat oven 180°C. Line a lightly greased 20cm x 28cm tin with non-stick baking paper..
- Place the flour, coconut, butter, and sugar in a bowl and mix to combine. I find the best way is to mix with a wooden spoon, then using your palm of your hand press down into the base of the tin. Bake the base in the oven for 15- 20 mins or until golden. My oven is fan forced so the base took 15 mins to become a beautiful golden colour..
- While the base is baking, get the caramel filling ready. Empty the can of condensed milk into a medium-sized non-stick pot and place on medium heat. Add the butter and whisk the mixture for 5- 10 mins till it starts to thicken and change in colour. It goes from a pale creamy colour to a beautiful light caramel colour. (you need to keep whisking as the mixture does have a tendency to stick the bottom of the pot if you don't).
- Once the base is out of the oven, pour the caramel on top and pop back in the oven for 15-20 mins or until the caramel layer is golden. Once it is out if the oven let it cool at room temperature for at least an hour. You can speed up the process by putting it in the fridge..
- To make the chocolate layer, place the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, and stir until melted and smooth. Pour the chocolate over the caramel mixture and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm (or leave out at room temperature overnight). Using a warm knife, cut into slices or squares. Just before serving dust the slices with a bit of cocoa powder. Enjoy!.
Quick and easy chocolate caramel slice, AKA millionaire's shortbread. It's dairy and gluten-free with a fruit and nut base, a cashew caramel middle and chocolate topping. You can use any chocolate you like for the topping. See more ideas about Chocolate caramel slice, Caramel slice, Dessert recipes. · This "Chokito" Chocolate Caramel Slice is my take on that famous Australian treat, the Chokito chocolate bar. These sweet treats are made with condensed milk, dark chocolate, graham cookies, and coconut.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Dark Chocolate Caramel Slices makes your day joyful.