What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek-style gnocchi salad recipe. You can have greek-style gnocchi salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad:
- Prepare 500 g of pack of Gnocchi.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of large garlic clove, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of medium lemon, zest and juiced.
- Use 15 g of fresh basil, stalks finely chopped and leaves shredded.
- Use 80 g of pitted kalamata olives.
- Take 250 g of sweet cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1 of cucumber, sliced and cut into half moons.
- Get 1/2 of red onion, finely sliced.
- Use 150 g of Greek-style salad cheese, diced.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Ground black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad:
- Boil the gnocchi in a large pan of Salted water for about 3 minutes. Once done drain well, then pat with kitchen paper..
- Next heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add half of the gnocchi and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining gnocchi..
- Return the same pan to a low heat and add the remaining olive oil. Add the garlic, lemon zest and chopped stalks. Cook for 1-2 minutes stirring frequently until its fragrant but not browned..
- Next add the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper then whisk it all together to combine..
- Return the gnocchi to the pan and stir well to coat..
- Tip into a large bowl add the olives, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and cheese..
- Toss gently to mix. Top with the shredded basil leaves and serve..
I love all of DeLallo and your salad totally does it justice. Traditional gnocchi is made with potatoes, but this easy recipe uses fresh ricotta cheese. For the lightest, most tender gnocchi, use a good-quality ricotta like Bellwether Farms or Calabro and gently but thoroughly pat it dry after draining to remove any extra liquid. Recipe for Greek Style Artichoke Salad. Artichokes are native to the Mediterranean and several varieties of artichokes, katos, have been cultivated in Sicily since ancient Greece.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad turns your day joyful.