Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Instant Chocolate Mousse recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Instant Chocolate Mousse recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant chocolate mousse recipe. You can have instant chocolate mousse using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Instant Chocolate Mousse:
- You need of Whipped Cream.
- You need of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare of Dark Chocolate.
- Get of Rum.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Instant Chocolate Mousse:
- Add extra Caster Sugar to the leftover whipped Cream to suit your taste. Mix well..
- Place some Dark Chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, microwave until melt. Add a small amount of Rum and mix until smooth. *Note: The amount of Chocolate depends on the amount of Cream. Less Chocolate makes softer mousse and more Chocolate makes harder mousse..
- Add the whipped Cream to the chocolate and mix well. Chill in the fridge..
Be the first to review this recipe. Whip the cream and vanilla until firm peaks form then pour the chocolate mixture into the cream and fold together. PEANUT BUTTER, BANANA and CHOCOLATE TOAST. INSTANT CHOCOLATE MOUSSE (CHOCOLATE CHANTILLY) Recipe by Herve This & Heston Blumenthal. We often refer to this delicious chocolate cream filling as a mock mousse because unlike a traditional mousse, this filling is made with just two ingredients: instant chocolate pudding & heavy cream.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Instant Chocolate Mousse turns your day cheerful.