What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Dal Dhokli recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Dal Dhokli recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal dhokli recipe. To cook dal dhokli you only need 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Dal Dhokli:
- You need 3 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of besan.
- Provide 2 cup of toor / tuver dal.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 5 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of hing.
- Get 3-4 of cloves.
- Provide 2 of small sticks cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Provide 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 of small piece of chopped ginger.
- Take 2 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Use 1 of medium size chopped onion.
- Get 2-3 of kokam gives tangy taste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of raw ground nuts.
- Use 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use As needed of curry leaves.
- Use 3 tsp of jaggery.
- Get 4 tsp of ghee.
- Take of Some chopped coriander.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Use as needed of Water.
- You need 5 tsp of fried masala ground nuts – sing.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Dal Dhokli:
- Wash thoroughly toor dal, add water and put into cooker to cook for at least 5 to 6 whistles on a medium flame of gas.. Turn off gas, let the cooker cool completely…
- Meanwhile, take a bowl, add besan, wheat flour, salt, 1/2 tsp hing, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp, red chilli powder, 2 tsp oil, mix well, add gradually water to make semi hard dough for making dhokli. Keep aside for 10 minutes…
- Now smooth the dough, make equal sized big balls to roll big chapati for dhokli. Make all big chapatis.. Now turn on gas on very slow flame, put a tawa, roast 1 – 1 chapati from both side, but make sure only for 30 seconds, need not cook, just roast to remove sticky ness from chapati. Now cut in square or diamond shape of all chapatis, to make dhokli…
- Now open the cooker, churn cooked tuverdal thoroughly in smooth paste…
- Take a big vessel, put on medium flame of gas, add 2 tsp ghee, mustard seeds, urad dal, cloves, cinnamon, 1/2 hing, green chillies, curry patta, stir well. Now add churned toor dal, add at least 6 cup of water, add salt, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 3 tsp red chilli powder, ginger, kokam, jaggery, raw ground nuts, 1 chopped tomato, mix well, wait for start boiling. Dal boils well, now this point,add all cut dhoklis in boiling dal in portions, continuously stir, to keep dhokli separate..
- Now keep flame slow, cover the vessel, to cook dal dhokli. Occasionally check dal dhokli, stir it, so it can be doesn't stick on bottom of vessel and if needed, add water as we want semi thick consistency of dal dhokli, not dry and not watery.. Check dhokli, if it cut easily, it means ready to serve, turn of gas, add 2 tsp ghee, lemon juice, mix well. Now time to plating…
- Take a deep plate, pour dal dhokli in it, add chopped onion, tomato on it.. Garnish with masala sing and coriander, which really enhances the taste of Dal Dhokli.
- Serve hot, enjoy hot, spicy, sweet and sour tasty Gujarati Dal Dhokli..
- My motto is #Love_to_cook_serve_with_love.
Gujarati Dal Dhokli Recipeis a one pot meal where strips of thepla dough are simmered in a flavourful toor dal flavoured with whole spices and a distinct flavour from the curry leaves. See great recipes for Dal Dhokli, Tuvar dal dhokli, Gujarati Dal Dhokli too! Dal Dhokli Recipe, Learn how to make Dal Dhokli (absolutely delicious recipe of Dal Dhokli ingredients and cooking method) Dal Dhokli: Daal Dhokli is a popular Gujarati curry. Dal dhokli is ready, mix few chopped coriander leaves into it and take out in a bowl. Garnish with some more coriander leaves and ghee.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Dal Dhokli turns your day joyful.