What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Dal Dhokli recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Dal Dhokli recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal dhokli recipe. To cook dal dhokli you need 34 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Dal Dhokli:
- Use of Ingredients for making Dal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Toor Dal (Split Pigeon Peas).
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of water.
- You need of Ingredients For making Dhokli Dough.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp. of Wheat Flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Asafoetida (Hing).
- Provide 1 tsp. of Coriander poweder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of carom seed (Ajwain seed).
- Provide 1 tsp. of oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Get of For Tempering.
- You need 2 tsp. of oil.
- Provide 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Use 2 of Red Chilli Dry.
- Provide 2 of Cloves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Black Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1 tsp. of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Asafoetida (Hing).
- Use 1/4 tsp. of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of Red Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Green Peas (optional).
- Get 1 tsp. of Peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp. of Cashew.
- You need 1 of Tomato Chopped.
- Get 1 tsp. of Jaggery.
- Get 1/2 of Lemon or Tamarind.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Dal Dhokli:
- Firstly, take toor dal wash it properly 3 times and rinsed it..
- Now in a cooker take a 1 ½ cup toor dal add turmeric powder and half cup of water and closed the cooker and place the cooker on the flame until it gets 3 whistles than turn the gas off.
- For making dhokli take a wheat flour add turmeric powder, Asafoetida, coriander powder, red chilli powder, carom seed, oil, salt and water and make a dough and keep for rest 10 min.
- Take a toor dal whisk and mash it to smooth consistency.
- Turn on the flame and put large frying Pan on it and add oil, Cinnamon stick Bay Leaf, Red Chilli Dry, Cloves Black Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Asafoetida (Hing), Fenugreek Seeds, Turmeric powder, Red Chilli powder, Coriander powder for tempering.
- Now add a dal to the tempering mixture and pour a 1 ½ cup of water and mix well adjusting consistency as required than add tomatoes, peas, cashew, peanuts, jaggery, gram masala, lemon, salt as per taste and stir well till dal comes to boil.
- Take a dough place on clean surface and make a round shape flat bread with the help if rolling pan and then cut the dough in to square pieces repeat again same for the remaining dough.
- Once the dal comes to boil drop in dhokli pieces and cover the pan with a lid for 10 to 15 minutes or until dhokli is completely cooked.
- Finally, add coriander to it & turn off the flame.
- Serve & Enjoy the dhokla with hot steamed rice..
Gujarati Dal Dhokli Recipeis a one pot meal where strips of thepla dough are simmered in a flavourful toor dal flavoured with whole spices and a distinct flavour from the curry leaves. See great recipes for Dal Dhokli, Tuvar dal dhokli, Gujarati Dal Dhokli too! Dal Dhokli Recipe, Learn how to make Dal Dhokli (absolutely delicious recipe of Dal Dhokli ingredients and cooking method) Dal Dhokli: Daal Dhokli is a popular Gujarati curry. Dal dhokli is ready, mix few chopped coriander leaves into it and take out in a bowl. Garnish with some more coriander leaves and ghee.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Dal Dhokli makes your day cheerful.