What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Fontina Spinach Chicken Roulade recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Fontina Spinach Chicken Roulade recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fontina spinach chicken roulade recipe. To cook fontina spinach chicken roulade you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Fontina Spinach Chicken Roulade:
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of stuffing.
- Provide 1 cup of fontina cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of sliced black olives.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers or pimentos (in the jar).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Fontina Spinach Chicken Roulade:
- Preheat oven to 325° butterfly cut the chicken breasts.
- Place saran wrap over chicken on cutting board or place 2 breasts at a time in a gallon ziplock bag and pound with meat mallet till breasts are fairly thin..
- Season 1 side of breasts with some of the garlic salt. Just till lightly dusted..
- Place 1/8th of spinach flat onto wide end of breasts.
- Then place 1/8th of the cheese (either cut strips or shredded) onto wide end of breasts.
- Repeat with olives and peppers.
- Roll up the chicken breasts nice and snug keeping the stuffing inside. Then tie each end with meat string. Tie a bow so it's easy to pull out later..
- Heat olive oil in skillet on med-high heat and brown outside of chicken. Do not cook through.
- Place rolls into baking dish, spoon a few spoonfuls of the pepper juice from the jar over the chicken. Then season top of chicken with remaining garlic salt, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Finish chicken in the oven baking for about 15-20 minutes till chicken is cooked through. Do not cook too long, cheese will ooz out and chicken will dry out..
- Untie string then slice into 1 inch pieces to serve. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Fontina Spinach Chicken Roulade makes your day joyful.