Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Tamarind Chutney recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tamarind Chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind chutney recipe. You can have tamarind chutney using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Tamarind Chutney:
- Use 1/2 Cup of Tamarind (imli).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Finely chopped jaggery (Gud).
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Black salt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Tamarind Chutney:
- Soak the tamarind into hot water for 20 min..
- Mash it using hands and strain it through a soup stainer..
- Discard the tamarind pulp and keep the water..
- Add tamarind water in a pan.Add jaggery and add all the remaining ingredients..
- Cook the mixture on medium flame for 10-15 mins. Keep stirring at regular intervals..
- Remove the pan from heat and keep on the counter until it is cooled properly..
- Transfer it into a container and keep it in refrigerator for more than a month..
This is an East Indian sweet tamarind chutney. Sweet Tamarind Chutney. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tamarind chutney (Imli chutney), a simple yet delicious condiment, is a must have dip for almost all Indian snacks. Even though this recipe is as simple as mixing jaggery and spices into tamarind puree, its tasty. Sweet tamarind chutney is a famous Indian chutney which is made from tamarind, jaggery and some basic spices.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Tamarind Chutney makes your day joyful.