Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Minced Beef and Peppers Pizza recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Minced Beef and Peppers Pizza recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minced beef and peppers pizza recipe. You can have minced beef and peppers pizza using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Minced Beef and Peppers Pizza:
- Use of For the dough.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Provide of Lukewarm water.
- You need of For the filling.
- You need 1 kg of Minced beef.
- Get 2 of large onions, chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic and ginger.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Portuguese spice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soya mince.
- Provide a dash of of Worcester Sauce.
- Provide 1 of each of Green and red peppers, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese, I used cheddar cheese slices.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato sauce or purée.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Minced Beef and Peppers Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Put all the dry ingredients for the dough in a bowl and mix well. Pour in water, a little at a time and mix well. Keep kneading for about 10-15 minutes into a nice firm dough but mustn't be hard. Cover with a plastic bag and place in a warm place to rise..
- Meanwhile, place Minced beef in a saucepan and saute over high heat. Add onions, ginger and garlic, and the spices. Stirring and mixing well. Add a little water but don't make it too watery. Finish off by adding Worcester Sauce, soya mince and simmer. Then let it cool..
- Once risen, divide the dough into two. Roll out one half of the dough on a floured surface with a rolling pin making a rectangular shape, cut out to the size of your baking tray. Place dough in the baking tray and spread a thin layer of tomato sauce or purée..
- Spread the thick layer of cool Minced beef all over the dough, followed by a layer of cheese, and finally sprinkle with the peppers..
- Repeat with the other half of the dough..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
Sometime a recipe calls for a crisp, crunchy fresh pepper but this recipe works great with ones which have started to soften already. Place the minced beef, chili flakes and dried oregano in a frying pan and cook over a high heat, until the beef is completely browned. Once the dough is proved, split in half and roll each half into a large circle. Spread half the sauce onto each base, leaving. These Mini Pepper Pizzas from Delish.com are the best.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Minced Beef and Peppers Pizza makes your day joyful.