What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken pizza using bread machine for dough recipe. To cook spicy chicken pizza using bread machine for dough you need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough:
- Provide 1 cup of warm water.
- Take 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped chili.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Use 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of white bread flour.
- Get of For the topping.
- Take 2 of chicken breasts, skinned, deboned and sliced into strips.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Get 1 of punnet asparagus roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper sliced julienne style.
- Use 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 2 of medium chili finely chopped.
- Take to taste of Grated cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of Grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Mediterranean spice OR chicken spice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough:
- Place dough ingredients in bread maker in the order given by the manufacturer of your machine. Select dough cycle.
- While your machine is doing its thing for you, put a little oil into a pan and heat. Add chicken, onion, and Mediterranean spice, cook until chicken is no longer pink on the outside. Add chopped asparagus and cook for approximately 5 minutes. You want the asparagus cooked but not soggy. Put it aside..
- In a cup or small bowl, mix together the olive oil chopped chili and crushed garlic. Put aside.
- When dough is ready, roll it out to fit either a roasting pan or a pizza pan. I actually use a aluminum tray that my husband altered to fit in my oven. Line the pan with non-stick baking paper. I like a very thin crust so at this stage I work fairly quickly so as not to allow the dough time to raise again. If you like a thicker crust, once you've placed the dough into the pan, cover and leave to raise for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Spread the tomato relish on the base, then place your chicken mixture on top of the relish. Place the red pepper slices on top, then the cheddar, then the mozzarella. Remember although it give a nice flavour, cheddar is very oily. I use much more mozzarella than cheddar..
- Sprinkle the chili garlic mixture on top of cheese as evenly as you can.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes. The cheese must be bubbling and the crust edges crisp..
- Don't through excess dough away – shape into a little loaf, let it raise, sprinkle some herbs, garlic, salt on top and bake for about 15/20 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius depending on the size of the little loaf.
I used olive oil instead of vegetable oil. Bread Machine Pizza Dough With Variations. Written by. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) To freeze pizza dough, prepare and let it rise in the bread machine on the dough cycle. Making Pizza Using a Pizza Stone. The recipe is for a two-pound machine using the dough setting.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough makes your day joyful.