Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Dal gosht recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Dal gosht recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal gosht recipe. To make dal gosht you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Dal gosht:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soaked chana dal.
- Take 300 grams of chicken.
- Prepare 1 of potato cut into big pieces (optional).
- Use 1/2 of small onion.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of Kashmiri Lal mirch Powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 of sugar.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of cinammon stick.
- You need 1/2 of jeera.
- Prepare 1 of elaichi and 1 dried red chilli.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- Prepare as required of Few curry leaves.
- Get as required of Oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 2 of Chopped green chillies.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Dal gosht:
- Heat a pan and add some oil in it. Now add all the whole spices & curry leaves & hing into it. Let it sputter for a while. Now add the potato & chicken pieces into it..
- Give it a mix, now grind the onion coarsely and add in to the kadai, add green chillies, tomato cut into small pieces, ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric, garam masala, sugar, Kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander-cumin powder and mix everything very well..
- Now cover it and cook it for a while, for about 15 mins. Now add soaked chana dal to it & give it a mix. Now add half a cup of water to it..
- Again cover it and cook it till it's 70% done. Now transfer it into the cooker adding a cup of water to it and cook it till one whistle, then add some chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or naan 🌹🌹.
Dal Gosht Recipe, Learn how to make Dal Gosht (absolutely delicious recipe of Dal Gosht ingredients and cooking method) All you need with this meat and lentil one pot dish are plain rotis. How to make Dal Gosht-Mutton cooked with dals. Hindi: gosht What's a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Dal gosht is a non vegetarian's idea of having dal (pulses) soaked with the flavours of meat. Dal Gosht is a popular mutton and dal recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Dal gosht turns your day joyful.