Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Summer Squash Scramble recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Summer Squash Scramble recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer squash scramble recipe. To make summer squash scramble you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Summer Squash Scramble:
- Prepare 3 of eggs large.
- Use 2 of egg whites large.
- Take 150 g of Zucchini Courgette / * (chopped) / 5 oz..
- Provide 100 g of bacon lean medallions** (chopped) / 3½ oz..
- Use 100 g of onions (chopped) / 3½ oz..
- Use 100 g of cherry tomatoes (quartered) / 3½ oz..
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of black pepper ground.
- Get of “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
- Take of summer squash * or any other.
- Get of ** or lean gammon (cubed).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Summer Squash Scramble:
- Microwave the onion for 1½ minute..
- Spray a fry pan with Spray2Cook and put on a medium to high heat..
- Add the onions and Zucchini. Fry off for 2 minutes before adding the bacon..
- When the bacon is nearly cooked add the tomatoes..
- As the tomatoes begin to soften create three pockets in the mix to expose the base of the pan..
- Spray the pockets with Spray2Cook. Crack an egg in each pocket and top up with the egg whites..
- Let the egg whites begin to set before stirring them into the mixing without breaking the yolks..
- As the whites harden off crack the yolks, stir in and allow to firm up before adding the pepper and serving..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Summer Squash Scramble turns your day cheerful.