Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Stuffed Strawberry Cream French Toast recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Stuffed Strawberry Cream French Toast recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed strawberry cream french toast recipe. To cook stuffed strawberry cream french toast you need 19 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Stuffed Strawberry Cream French Toast:
- Take of Filling.
- Provide 1 cup of Cream cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of Strawberry Jam(any type you choose, I listed the homemade jam I used).
- Use of French toast.
- Get 3 slice of of thick Bread(of your choice).
- Prepare 1 stick of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Get 1 of Vanilla bean pod(or 1tsp vanilla extract).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Use 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Maple syrup for dressing.
- Take 1 of Fresh strawberries for garnish.
- Use of Homemade Jam(makes 2 pints. Time: 3-4 hours).
- Use 3/4 cup of Rhubarb, sliced.
- Take 3/4 cup of Fresh strawberries, hulled and halved.
- You need 2/3 cup of Agave syrup.
- Take 5 tsp of Low sugar pectin (can be bought at Walmart).
- You need 1/2 of Lemon, zest and juiced.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Stuffed Strawberry Cream French Toast:
It's perfect for Stuffed French Toast because it keeps the strawberries and sweet cream cheese inside while the outside gets golden brown. I found this great strawberry stuffed french toast recipe at a site called Activity Village and adapted it slightly. It is another great recipe that you could surprise I really loved that you added the cinnamon to the cream cheese filling instead on the egg mixture. Cinnamon in the egg mixture never works for me. Plus, I love making some strawberry slime and making a whole strawberry-themed day out of it with my kiddos!
Recipe : Stuffed Strawberry Cream French Toast
Eating healthy is something most of us would love to complete, though it may be trying. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the ideal food decisions. Eating healthy is exactly about what you eat, which makes the choices very critical to your own results.
Fruits are very essential. You need to try to eat 2 cups of them each day. Concentrate on eating a number of such as fresh, frozen, canned, and sometimes dried fruit. You’re able to drink fruit drinks as well, although you should use moderation when doing so.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Stuffed Strawberry Cream French Toast turns your day joyful.