What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Tagliata with gnocchi and buttered leeks recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tagliata with gnocchi and buttered leeks recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tagliata with gnocchi and buttered leeks recipe. To make tagliata with gnocchi and buttered leeks you need 20 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Tagliata with gnocchi and buttered leeks:
- Take of Sauce.
- Get 3 piece of smoked streaky bacon.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 3 small of leeks.
- Get 40 grams of butter.
- Use pinch of salt.
- Provide pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of gnocchi.
- Prepare 850 grams of maris piper potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Provide pinch of black pepper.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide 200 grams of plain flour.
- Take of steak.
- Provide 1 of sirloin steak.
- Provide 1 1/4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Tagliata with gnocchi and buttered leeks:
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Rub the olive oil, salt and pepper over the (unpeeled) potatoes and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour then remove and allow to cool slightly for a few minutes – but potatoes should still be hot.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the insides. Keep the skins or eat them now. They're really nice!.
- Mash the potato thoroughly with a fork (or use a fancy ricer if you own one).
- Add to a bowl with 200g of flour and mix quickly.
- Make a well in the middle and add the eggs, lightly beaten.
- Bring the mixture together to a very soft dough.
- Sprinkle a surface with flour and cut the dough into 4 pieces.
- Roll out each piece to a long sausage and cut with a sharp knife into pillow shapes.
- Roll each gnocchi over a fork to create grooves and place on a floured plate or surface. Set half aside as you only need half for this recipe. The rest will keep in the fridge..
- Season the steak well with salt and pepper and lightly oil it.
- Chop the bacon and fry on a medium heat with a small amount of olive oil to crisp and release the fat.
- Chop the leeks and add to the pan.
- Slice a clove of garlic and add to the pan.
- Add half of the butter and stir in with the seasoning.
- Cook until the leeks are very soft – circa 15 mins.
- Meanwhile bring a pan of salted water to the boil for the gnocchi – these will cook as the steak rests.
- Heat another pan as high as you can and add the steak, pressing down firmly.
- Cook to your liking. For the 250g steak I cooked this was 2 mins on first side, 1 min on the 2nd side then another minute on the fat edge.
- Mix together the olive oil, red wine vinegar and seasoning and add the cooked steak to the dressing (turn it around to coat) and leave to rest.
- Cook the gnocchi until they float – 3 to 4 mins.
- Meanwhile add the remaining butter and a ladle of the gnocchi water to the leeks and cook in a high heat to create an emulsified butter sauce.
- Add the cooked gnocchi to the pan (don't get rid of the water as its useful for thinking down the sauce later if needed).
- Toss together well until the sauce is the desired consistency.
- Slice the steak and serve with the gnocchi and sauce.
Add gnocchi; stir gently to coat. Toss butter, Parmesan, and sage in a large bowl. Pumpkin Gnocchi With Leek and Basil Butter. It is the only Gnocci recipe I have tried that has worked flawlessly. It comes from the Australian Good Taste magazine.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Tagliata with gnocchi and buttered leeks turns your day joyful.