Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Dal Makhani recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Dal Makhani recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal makhani recipe. You can have dal makhani using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Dal Makhani:
- Take of Whole urad black dal-1 bowl, soak in water one night before.
- Prepare table spoon of Ginger:1.
- Get 1 table spoon of Garlic:.
- Take of Tomato puree-1packet.
- Prepare of Green chilli 1for garnishing.
- You need tea spoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1.
- Use gm of Butter-100.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Dal Makhani:
- Boil the dal in one pan..
- Remove dust from it. And boil up to 1 hour at low flame..
- Add butter in it between after removing the dust..
- Take another pan and put 20 gm butter in it. Mix garlic and ginger paste in it..
- After 3 minutes mix kashmiri red chilli powder and tomato puree in it. And cook for 5 minutes..
- Mix this mixture in dal and cook for another twenty minutes..
- Now your tasty dal makhani is ready. Serve it..
This recipe has been copied reproduced many many times across the internet. Dal Makhani is one of the most popular dal recipes in any restaurant menu. This dal is the identity of the Punjabi food. So here we are presenting a easy to make homemade dal makhani recipe. Dal Makhani or maa di dal, as it is popularly known in the Punjab, with its smooth velvety texture and lovely flavour is a delicacy that is very much a dish of the Punjab.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Dal Makhani makes your day joyful.