Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock recipe. To make stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock:
- You need 2 of pork hocks.
- Use of Chopped carrots onions and celery (see tip).
- Get of Few juniper berries.
- Use cloves of Few.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare of Glug of white wine.
- Provide 1 litre of stock.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock:
- Preheat oven to 150. Chop the veg. Wash and dry the meat. Heat some oil in a casserole dish and throw in the veg. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Now add the juniper berries, cloves and bay leaves. Add the meat and brown on all sides. Add wine and let it evaporate. Season to taste and then add the hot stock. Cover and pop in the oven for about 4 hours.
- The meat falls apart. Serve with veg of your choice and remaining juices from the pot.
Add both bell peppers, onion, and the pork chunks. Arrange leeks and shiitake at the bottom of the slow cooker. Are you looking for a dessert recipe? Slow Cook Pork Hock Stew or Slow Cooked Pata is something that I look forward to during weekends, especially on chilly days. This dish is simply pork pata (or pork legs) that are slow cooked with potatoes, carrots, tomato sauce and spices.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock makes your day joyful.