Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Tamarind Chutni recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Tamarind Chutni recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind chutni recipe. You can cook tamarind chutni using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Tamarind Chutni:
- Prepare 2 cups of Tamarind pulp.
- Use 100 grms of Jaggery.
- Take 50 grms of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of vinegar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Tamarind Chutni:
- In a s saucepan add Tamarind pulp and jaggery..
- Cook on medium low flame, while cooking add crushed red chilli, salt and sugar..
- Cook until it's thicken. When it's thickens completely add vinegar cook for more 2 minutes..
- Turn off flame and let's it cool completely. Pour in serving bowl or in a jar. Serve with snacks or any thing, tasty tamarind Chutni ready to serve..
Sauces, dips, dressings, and condiments from around the world. Note: Tamarind concentrate and jaggery sugar can be found at most East Asian and Indian. Tamarind chutney (Imli chutney), a simple yet delicious condiment, is a must have dip for almost all Indian snacks. Even though this recipe is as simple as mixing jaggery and spices into tamarind puree. Sweet tamarind chutney is a famous Indian chutney which is made from tamarind, jaggery and some basic spices.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Tamarind Chutni turns your day joyful.