What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Kansar recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Kansar recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kansar recipe. To cook kansar you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Kansar:
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat coarse flour.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take less than 1/2 cup of jaggery/molasses.
- Use 4-5 tbsp of sugar powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of ghee.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Kansar:
- Mix 2 tbsp oil and wheat flour well and crumber it..
- Boil water in a heavy bottom pan, add 1 tbsp of oil (oil should be sufficient enough to make a ball of flour)and jaggery after boiling water, add wheat flour. (take less than 1/2 cup jaggery)..
- Stir with the help of a wooden rolling pin slowly.. cover it and cook it on low flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Now stir with the wooden rolling pin slowly. Put a tawa pan under a pan so that it doesn't get burnt..
- Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes or until all water has been absorbed or evaporated, stirring from time to time..
- Check that the water is absorbed completely and grains are fully cooked. Add 2-3 spoon ghee..
- Serve hot, add 3-4 spoon sugar and ghee when you serve. (add sugar as per taste)..
Serving Kansar to guests in considered a sign of respect in Gujarati culture. This dish is often prepared in traditional Gujarati wedding ceremonies. Kansar is a well-known Gujarati sweet recipe. Gujarati people consider Kansar as the best treat for special occasions like weddings. In Gujarati culture, it is a tradition to cook Kansar and give it to the newlywed couple to taste which brings happiness to their new life.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Kansar makes your day cheerful.