Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage & gnocchi spaghetti recipe. You can cook italian sausage & gnocchi spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti:
- Prepare 16 Oz. of Gnocchi.
- Prepare 16 Oz. of Hot Italian Sausage, Ground.
- Prepare 24 Oz. of Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce.
- Provide 6 Oz. of Tomato Paste.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Wine (Your Pref, went for Italian Cherry wine myself).
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Sweet Paprika.
- Get 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Onions.
- You need 1 Cup of Spinach Leaves, chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti:
- Begin by boiling some water for the gnocchi(done when floating). Then in a frypan, add a teaspoon of oil and add diced onions and the garlic. When onions start to brown, add the ground sausage. Cook on medium high heat, cubing it as it cooks. Sausage is done when browned, inside and out. Strain gnocchi when it begins to float. [Optional]: Fry gnocchi to add a crunch..
- In the same pot you boiled your gnocchi in, Add pasta sauce, wine, tomato paste, and paprika. Bring to a simmer. Mix, then add the Sausage, Onion, Garlic and Spinach..
- Seasoned & Fried Gnocchi example.
Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Zucchini boats stuffed with sausage and breadcrumbs is the bomb low-carb dinner. Making homemade Italian sausage requires a little patience and skill, but anyone with a true passion for cooking can accomplish the task. In this article, the first two methods explain how to cook pre-made Italian sausage that you can buy at your local convenience store. It can be used in pasta recipes or eaten by itself. Making Italian sausage requires a meat grinder and stuffing attachment.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti turns your day cheerful.