Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Treacle tart recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Treacle tart recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to treacle tart recipe. To cook treacle tart you only need 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Treacle tart:
- Get 500 g of flour.
- Prepare 125 g of cooking fat.
- Prepare 100 g of cake crumbs.
- Provide of Molasses.
- You need 75 ml of water.
- Get 125 g of margarine.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Treacle tart:
- 1in amixing bowl put flour,margarine and cooking fat..
- Rub in the mixture together to fine sandy texture..
- Add water and start kneading to fine dough..
- Divide the mixture into two equal portions..
- Using a rolling pin roll into round shapes..
- Place the rolled dough into a greased tin..
- Then you blind bake..
- After the pastry has baked prepare the filling mixture..
- Melt the molasses for few minutes..
- Add cake crumb and stir for few minutes..
- Pour the mixture into the baked pastry..
- Divide into portion after obtaining the final result and garnish with yoghurt..
- Ready for service..
Harry Potter's favorite dessert: treacle tart, a very simple and delicious homemade tart recipe made with golden syrup, fresh breadcrumbs and lemon juice. In Britain, treacle is a word applied to everything from sticky molasses to golden syrup, which is lighter in character and in color, and an essential component of our beloved treacle tart. See more ideas about Treacle tart, Tart, Recipes. Treacle Tart with Brown Butter, Rosemary and Lemon There was a time not long ago, when the majority of the world may not have.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Treacle tart turns your day cheerful.