What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Sira Masala/Goat Head Yoghurt Gravy recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Sira Masala/Goat Head Yoghurt Gravy recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sira masala/goat head yoghurt gravy recipe. You can cook sira masala/goat head yoghurt gravy using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Sira Masala/Goat Head Yoghurt Gravy:
- You need 1 of Goat Head parts.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Use 2-3 of Onions thinly sliced.
- Provide 2-3 of Green Chillies slit.
- Use 400 gm of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- You need 1 of "Cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 of Cardamom pods.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Sira Masala/Goat Head Yoghurt Gravy:
- Wash and clean the Goat Head thoroughly with enough water. Add in all the spices that's mentioned including the Yoghurt. Mix all of that really well and leave it well covered until use..
- In the Pressure Cooker, heat Oil. Add Caraway Seeds, Cinnamon and Cardamom. Fry for a minute and then add the sliced Onions. Saute them until golden brown and done. To this add, the marinated Goat Head. Mix well and let it cook on a low heat for about 10 minutes..
- After done, add water as required and pressure cook for 8-10 whistles or more as needed. Let the pressure settle down on it's own before opening the lid of the cooker. Cook on a medium high heat for about 2 more minutes. Adjust Salt if required. Garnish with finely chopped Coriander Leaves..
- Serve it with Indian Bread of your choice or even any Rice dish with some Salad alongside. Enjoy!.
Goat Yogurt Ranch Dressing, Waldorf Salad With Goat Yogurt, Cucumber-fennel Salad With Herbed Goat Yogurt. Top goat-yogurt recipes just for you. Once you see the ghee separated and floating on top, add yoghurt and mix well, keep cooking in the open pan until yoghurt becomes thick and ghee once again separates from the masalas. Spread the yoghurt on a large round serving platter. Top with the coriander chutney, swirling it through without completely incorporating.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Sira Masala/Goat Head Yoghurt Gravy makes your day cheerful.