Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Winter Warmer Chowder recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Winter Warmer Chowder recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter warmer chowder recipe. To cook winter warmer chowder you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Winter Warmer Chowder:
- Provide 200 kg of potatoes.
- Take 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 cup of sweetcorn.
- Use 400 grams of gammon steaks or cooking bacon.
- Get 1 of stock chicken.
- Get 2 pints of cold water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of blender.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Winter Warmer Chowder:
- finely chop the onion add to frying pan with the oil and gently fry, remove from pan and set aside,.
- cut up the bacon/gammon into bite size pieces and add to the frying pan which you removed the onion from again gently fry and set aside with the onion but in separate bowls,.
- peel and wash the potatoes and cut them up into small cubes add to a large saucepan along with the water and stock cube, the water should just cover the potatoes, place lid on the pan bring to the boil and then reduce to simmer so the potatoes are just about tender,.
- add the sweet corn and onion wait a couple of minutes to warm up the sweetcorn then turn off the heat,.
- then you need to spoon about half the mixture into a large bowl then blend it until smooth, return back to the pan which you removed it from, then mix all together,.
- add the bacon you set aside, season to taste give one last stir, then serve it up with crusty bread..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Winter Warmer Chowder turns your day joyful.