Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Molasses crinkles recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Molasses crinkles recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to molasses crinkles recipe. To make molasses crinkles you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Molasses crinkles:
- Get 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of margarine or butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of shortening.
- Take 1/4 cup of Molasses.
- Get 1 each of egg.
- Take 2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 of sugar to roll cookies in.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Molasses crinkles:
- Cream brown sugar, margarine, shortening, molasses and egg together..
- Stir in remaining ingredients, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour but no longer than 24..
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Shape dough into 1-1/4 inch balls..
- Roll in sugar and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet..
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes.
Who needs those ginger snaps from a box when you can whip up your very own ginger & molasses beauties at home? Molasses crinkles: A classic crinkle-top cookie that's chewy. Rolled in sugar before baking for a lovely sparkly top. These sugar-crusted molasses crinkles are soft and chewy, and the flavor, spiced with all the warmth of cinnamon and cloves, is exceptional. These soft molasses cookies are flavored with orange and cranberries.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Molasses crinkles makes your day cheerful.