Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Apple Pie Baked Beans recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Apple Pie Baked Beans recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie baked beans recipe. You can have apple pie baked beans using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Apple Pie Baked Beans:
- Prepare 48 oz of jar great northern beans (or your choice) (drained).
- You need 4 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 of large baking apples – peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of apple pie spice (or nutmeg).
- Take 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Provide 1-2 tbs of molasses.
- Take 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 4-5 slices of bacon.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Apple Pie Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In large skillet, melt butter, add diced apples and diced onion then cook until tender (about 5 minutes)..
- Add brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper, stir until well combined..
- Cook until sugar is melted..
- Stir in ketchup, molasses, vinegar. Stir well..
- Add beans and mix well..
- Place bacon slices over the top..
- Pour mixture into the prepared 2 quart casserole..
- Bake in a 400F oven for about 45 mins-1 hour..
- Crock Pot Instructions: Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. Sautee apples and onions in a large skillet then place all ingredients in a crock pot or slow-cooker. Cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4 hours..
The apples they use in their pies come from Michigan and the crust is not your typical pie dough — it's sort of cookie-like but has lard in it (except the version they make for Whole Slide the pie into the brown paper bag and fold the top down. Staple bag shut and place it on a sheet pan. An apple pie flavored baked oatmeal that is low in sugar and big on flavor. So this, the latest installment in my baked oatmeal series, is an absolute winner. It is a little more involved than the other versions, but still very worth the effort to have this ready waiting for you every morning.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Apple Pie Baked Beans makes your day cheerful.