What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Quince spoon sweet from Pelion recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Quince spoon sweet from Pelion recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quince spoon sweet from pelion recipe. You can cook quince spoon sweet from pelion using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Quince spoon sweet from Pelion:
- Use 1 1/2 kg of quinces (5 pieces).
- Provide 7 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 100 g of blanched almonds.
- Provide 1 of bit of rose geranium.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Quince spoon sweet from Pelion:
- Wash and quarter the quinces..
- While removing the seeds from the quinces, keep them in water with lemon juice so that they don't get dark..
- Continue by cutting them into slices and then thin sticks, still keeping them in the water with the lemon..
- Rinse them and start counting in glasses. Fill each glass to the brim and pour into the pot. Using the same glass, measure he sugar. Use one glass less than you used for the quinces. Using these measurements I had 8 glasses of quince and 7 glasses of sugar. Also, add a glass of water..
- Wash a sprig of rose geranium and add it to the pot..
- Add the almonds..
- Boil everything over high heat..
- Gradually the sweet will begin to thicken. Id doesn't have to thicken too much since it will do so while cooling. Its color will get darker. Remove the rose geranium. When it cools you can store it in jars..
The spectrum of spoon sweets follows the seasons: quince and apples in the fall; bitter oranges, orange rind, lemons or lemon rind, bergamot, citrons, and grapefruits. We have a very special style of preserve called spoon sweet. It's more of a preserve than a jam, with neatly chopped pieces of fruit in a light syrup. So now with just a few dollops left in my last jar of apricot jam and with quinces coming into season, I decided to make some quince spoon sweet. Greek spoon sweets are served by the tea spoon with a cold glass of water to guests.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Quince spoon sweet from Pelion makes your day joyful.