What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Smoky Red Pepper Chili Chicken: recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Smoky Red Pepper Chili Chicken: recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoky red pepper chili chicken: recipe. To cook smoky red pepper chili chicken: you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Smoky Red Pepper Chili Chicken::
- Provide 1 of whole chicken, broken down.
- Prepare 2 of Red bell peppers (Capsicums).
- Use 1 of medium whole red onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of honey.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 3 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Smoky Red Pepper Chili Chicken::
- Preheat oven to 350°F – 180°C Place the bell peppers directly onto a high flame on your stove or burner. Turn it ensuring it becomes charcoal black all over. Don’t be scared to make it really black. Remove from heat, place in a bowl or container and cover until cool enough to handle. Using your hands, simply rub away the burnt skin, it should peel off easily. Remove the core, seeds and scrape away any remaining seeds. Cut into rough pieces ready for blending..
- To a food processor, add the roasted capsicums, peeled roughly cut red onion, honey, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, smoked paprika, sambal oelek or other chili paste, olive oil and season with salt. Blend all ingredients into a smooth paste. Add a little more oil if it does not blend properly..
- Breakdown your chicken into pieces keeping the bones including the breastbone. Score the skin several times using a sharp knife..
- Pour the chili mixture into your baking pan and smother the chicken pieces in the chili mixture using your hands, spread the mixture so it coats all the chicken pieces evenly. Place roasting pan and roast for 50 minutes at 350°F – 180°C or until the chicken is nicely cooked. If you see a little burnt black on some pieces, that’s perfect, it’s supposed to have some black on it for that BBQ flavour..
The secret to keeping the chicken breast evenly cooked and juicy is. Top each tortilla with equal portion of diced smoked chicken, sauted peppers, caramelized onions, generous drizzle of jalapeno aioli, and grated cheese. When cheese starts to melt, press tortilla with flat spatula to seal everything together. Put the chicken in a large roasting tray and put both lemon halves in the cavity. Pour enough olive oil over the chicken to coat it n icely, then sprinkle with the paprika and some salt and pepper.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Smoky Red Pepper Chili Chicken: turns your day cheerful.