Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Lapsi (Broken Wheat Dates Jaggery Pudding) – No Sugar Dessert recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Lapsi (Broken Wheat Dates Jaggery Pudding) – No Sugar Dessert recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lapsi (broken wheat dates jaggery pudding) – no sugar dessert recipe. You can cook lapsi (broken wheat dates jaggery pudding) – no sugar dessert using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Lapsi (Broken Wheat Dates Jaggery Pudding) – No Sugar Dessert:
- Provide 1 cup of Broken Wheat.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chopped Dates.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chopped nuts.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Lapsi (Broken Wheat Dates Jaggery Pudding) – No Sugar Dessert:
- Heat 1 cup of water and jaggery in a saucepan. Boil for 5 minutes and strain to remove any residue. Keep it aside. Heat one tablespoon of ghee in a pressure cooker over medium heat. Add chopped nuts and roast until the colour changes to light golden. Turn off the heat and keep the roasted nuts aside..
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker, add the broken wheat and saute on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes or till it turns light pink in colour. Now add remaining 2 & 1/2 cups of water with strained jaggery water and chopped dates. Pressure cook on a high flame for 4 whistles..
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Now add the chopped dry fruits, salt, cardamom powder, fennel and pour remaining 1 tbsp of ghee over halwa. Serve hot..
- Tips: Amount of water will depend on the variety of broken wheat. White sugar or brown sugar can be used instead of jaggery..
Lapsi, a very delicious pudding made using broken wheat which is generally made on auspicious This is an old-fashioned version of making lapsi. In this dessert, jaggery aka gur is added instead of sugar. Lapsi recipe for babies: Broken wheat or dalia is a good source of vitamins and minerals. Made with broken wheat and jaggery it is humble and heart warming. Made with dahlia (broken what) and jaggery, traditional lapsi is very earthy, very rustic dessert, with no fancy frills.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Lapsi (Broken Wheat Dates Jaggery Pudding) – No Sugar Dessert turns your day cheerful.